Friday, July 21, 2006

So You Want To Have A Reunion?

Ok, Ok, Ok, I've put something up so everyone can post their ideas about a reunion. Why did I get this job anyway?

I've done the hard part, so the rest of you can throw out ideas about who, what, when, where, and how this shindig can happen, or not.

I'm a little preoccupied right now with consulting, but if there is enough interest in having a reunion, we should be able to put something together for the Summer or Fall. Feel free to email me.

4 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 11:26:00 PM, Blogger John Harvey said...

Thanks Steve, now I'm sure I've got at least two votes. Lynn says she voted for me, but you never know. . . .

I think this reunion business is for next year. At least I'm hoping that's what we are talking about.

 
At 8/29/2006 01:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me a time and place and I'll be there.

 
At 9/02/2006 12:34:00 PM, Blogger John Harvey said...

If anyone wants to receive emails on any plans that come to fruition, send me an email and I'll put you on the list. Send to: john.harveyATshelbynet.com

Of course you'll need to replace the AT with the @ sign in the email address.

 
At 9/18/2007 12:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK
Count me in. Help if I can. Went to the Kingsbury Reunion and toured the school about two months ago...was that a walk down memory lane. The old gym and some of the rooms are exactly the same as they were when we were there. Most of the same lockers and floors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home